Monday, October 20, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion


In terms of dual-sport options, it's my humble opinion that KTM has the best bikes. Why they discontinued production of the 640ADV in 2007, one of two stellar dual-sport models, is still a mystery. Regardless, I purchased a new one in 2006. It was half the price of the current 990 (and the then carbureted 950). The 640 is light, nimble and had the largest tank capacity of any dual sport bike at the time. Aside from the single-cylinder vibration, it's the ideal 20% road / 70% off-road dual-sport bike.

4 comments:

Juan E said...

Hi there, just want to tell you that I love your blog.

You Are Here / Anthem Magazine said...

Thanks Juan! Spread the word...

Leander Capuozzo said...

i love that thing!
Im spreading the word!

Anonymous said...

Dude... I'm telling you again, that one day I'll be on an adventure ride with you.